Thursday, October 27, 2011

Reflection on Reading Module 5

Being a History major, I found the example lesson "Working with Documents: Pre-War Nazi Antisemitism" was very useful. It is definitely a resource I will keep on handy when creating my own lesson plans in the future. I also think it is a good idea to look at this resource when planning our next lesson plan assignment. The Written Document Analysis Worksheet will help me create worksheets for my own Analyzing Bias lesson plan. I also like the cartoon/illustration analysis worksheet. In my future classroom, I intend on having daily warm-ups that include analyzing political cartoons. So the cartoon analysis worksheet would be perfect to use for these warm-ups.

This chapter has a bunch of great resources for creating syllabi, lesson plans, and unit plans. It also explains how to create integrated lesson plans that create rounded lessons, incorporating various different subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment