Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Reflections on Module 10

I think this was the most beneficial chapter we have read this semester. It primarily dealt with how to find a job, secure it, and excel in your profession. It explained how to develop a professional portfolio with unit plans, syllabi, objectives, lesson plans, videos, assessments, etc. One program that I wish I would have bought from the school is Chalk and Wire. It keeps hold of your old educational assignments. You organize it so that potential employers can look at the work you have done in the past. I really wish I would have invested in the program, now that it is time to start looking for jobs. My biggest objective for the break is to create my own Professional Portfolio probably using a blog like this one. I'll have to sort through my computer, old emails, and blackboard to find the old assignments that I have turned in for past education courses.

No comments:

Post a Comment